Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.itsibio.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
ITSI-Biosciences only sells its products and services to end users or to authorized distributors that are assigned territories. Any purchase of a service or product for resale is prohibited unless authorized in writing.
Analytical Services Policy
- Due to the nature of experiments and the possibility of delay in receiving critical reagents, and equipment malfunction or maintenance, the cost and turnaround time are estimates. If you require results for a specific purpose and at a specific time, then discuss with the Project Manager to determine if the required timeline can be met.
- Projects will not be started until this a statement of work is signed and mode of payment approved.
- Payment can be made with a major credit card, wire transfer or check drawn on a USA bank. There is a fee for bank transfer and credit card payments.
- You agree to contact ITSI-Biosciences for packaging and shipping instructions.
- You will inform ITSI – Biosciences in advance of shipment if the sample is infectious, radioactive or hazardous.
- ITSI-Biosciences assures the customer that only validated standard operating procedures, good laboratory practices, validated equipment and unexpired reagents will be used by trained laboratory staff at all the times. It guarantees that the result obtained will be the best scientifically possible and any errors made, and non-conformities will be communicated to the customer.
- ITSI – Biosciences gives no guarantee that the turnaround time and result expected by the customer will be achieved. If an experiment fails for any reason, ITSI-Biosciences will not be responsible for replacing the sample. It may at its sole discretion repeat the experiment at no cost to the customer or for a negotiated fee.
- Any leftover sample will be stored at ITSI-Biosciences for one (1) month after delivery of the report. After one (1) month the sample will be destroyed or de-identified and so will no longer be available for collection or traceable. Customer should notify ITSI-Biosciences at the time of sample submission if they want any leftover sample stored or returned. Customer will pay for storage beyond one (1) month and for return shipment.
- Customer is required to review reports and send questions/requests for changes (if any) to ITSI-Biosciences within one (1) Month of receiving the draft report. The draft report will be considered final, and no new report will be issued, if no modification is indicated by ITSI-Quality Manager or no request for changes is requested by the customer.
- All projects will be closed out and archived three (3) months from the date of the draft or final report, unless the project is part of an on-going long-term project. Requests to re-open a closed project for any purpose may attract a fee.
- For projects involving LC-MS/MS, customers must indicate at the time of sample collection which MS format they need as part of the report.