is a leading developer of ready-to-use kits for biomedical research. We also provide fast, accurate and affordable genomics, proteomics and mass spectrometry services using state-of-the-art technologies. Through strategic relationships between ITSIBIO and a number of reputable companies, our clients may also have access to QuantiGene products, custom ELISA kits, DNA/protein arrays and products for DNA storage at room temperature at a special price.
Who We Serve
All projects are handled professionally and discreetly by senior and highly experienced scientists who constantly interact with the client via sophisticated web-based tools. The dedication and flexibility of the staff is unparalleled and the fact that ITSIBIO’s approach is solutions-oriented means that all partners get the maximum possible return on investment.
What We Do
All analytical projects are carefully designed by professionals and carried out by ITSIBIO senior and highly experienced scientists, who constantly interact with the client via sophisticated and secure web-based tools.
GE HEALTHCARE, PISCATAWAY, NJ.
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY, WASHINGTON DC.
IMMUNOTOPE INC, DOYLESTOWN PA.
LIFELAB, DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA.
MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, EAST LANSING, MI.
MOFFITT CANCER CENTER, TAMPA, FL.
NANODROP TECHNOLOGIES, WILMINGTON, DE.
NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE, BETHESDA, MD.
NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH, BETHESDA, MD.
NIGERIAN ARMY MEDICAL CORPS.
NIGERIAN DEFENSE HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA, NIGERIA.
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY CANCER CENTER, HERSHEY, PA.
TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY, HOUSTON, TX.
THOMAS JEFFERSON UNIVERSITY, PHILADELPHIA, PA.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, HOUSTON, TX.
USDA, WASHINGTON, DC.
Each partner is provided a password-protected workbench termed workspace via a secure web-based interface that allows them private and unrestricted access to Itsibio remotely. This unique workspace can be visited at any time and from any location with internet access to:
MONITOR THE STATUS & PROGRESS OF PROJECTS.
EXCHANGE INFORMATION WITH THE PROJECT MANAGER AND SCIENTISTS.
DOWNLOAD PROJECT RELATED INFORMATION, SUCH AS RAW DATA, SUMMARY REPORT, AND METHODS USED.
- Robert Clarke, PhD/D Sc Professor of Oncology and Physiology & Biophysics, W405A Research Bldg, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington DC.
- Emanuel F. Petricoin, PhD Professor & Co-Director, Center for Applied Proteomics and Molecular Medicine, Department of Molecular and Microbiology, George Mason University, Manassas VA.
- Barton Slatko,PhD DNA Sequencing Group, Molecular Parasitology Division, New England Biolabs, Inc. Ipswich, MA.
- David Friedman, PhD Associate Director, Proteomics Laboratory, Mass Spectrometry Research Center, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
- Carl Baker, MD/PhD Chief, CRTS/BRL, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
- James Lyons-Weiler, PhD Scientific Director, Bioinformatics Analysis Core, Genomics and Proteomics Core Laboratories, Adjunct Faculty, Departments of Biomedical Informatics and Pathology.
- Roderick V. Jensen, PhD Alton Brann Distinguished Professor of Physics, Biology, and Mathematics, and Director of the Center for Environmental Health, Science, and Technology, University of Massachusetts Boston, Boston MA.